Go big or go home! Said no one, anymore.
A slightly more subtle option than the bright, bold full hooded alternative.
The tragic loss of Rollerbladings hammer slinging finest lead to the outlawing of 'big tricks'. Few fought this change and lived in a mediocre land of tippy tap and 'freestyle'.
But some took it to the outlands and 'sent it'.... Welcome to Hammavalla
Material: 80% ringspun cotton/20% polyester.
- Drop shoulder style.
- Soft cotton faced fabric.
- Double fabric hood with self colour drawcord.
- Covered full length plastic zip with self colour twill tape puller.
- Front pouch pockets.
- Right front pocket has a small hidden opening for ear phone cord feed.
- Hidden ear phone loops.
- Ribbed cuffs and hem.
- Twin needle stitching.
- WRAP Certified Production.
Weight: 280 gsm